JewelsCraze Case Study
We were recently approached by a reputed Jewelry wholesaler based out Rajasthan, India. They had their website in Prestacart but it was not giving any results to them. They wanted to find out the reason about such a performance.
We carefully understood their requirements and their future expectations from the site and asked them about a week to deeply review their site.
After our detailed review we have the following observations:
1. The website is not secured. Google will absolutely stop showing such sites from July (https://searchengineland.com/effective-july-2018-googles-chrome-browser-will-mark-non-https-sites-as-not-secure-291623)
2. The “Jewel Craze” Logo is not high resolution
3. Chat Option is mission on the site.
4. Product “Quick View” is poorly designed
5. Color combinations are a little off at some places.
6. There are no multiple images as of now.
7. No Related products on a product page.
8. Support email address should be @jewelscraze.com
9. Press and Blog Pages don’t have any content.
10. The site is not SEO Optimised at all. Titles, alt tags, Metas are either missing or are improper. (Report below)
Also, we gave them the below Audit report, for them to better understand the work required to improve the website performance.
Needless to say the client was super happy to get all this information from us and hence, we were able to discuss these issues in detail.
Have an idea, which you want to get developed?
MyShopIQ has helped a number of startups, design and develop their app and websites. We would love to hear more from you. Call us at +91 911 602 9533 or visit https://www.myshopiq.com/startups